Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Verona Tessile preparations

 I attended the press conference this afternoon at City Hall.

view from the 4th floor window of City Hall

old city wall from City Hall

I took the stairs..I have been eating too much!

setting up for the press conference
with Maria Teresa Sansotta, president of Ad Maiora,
and members of the city council. Two textile works were placed on the table,
one traditional and one contemporary.

The catalogues were picked up yesterday. I am happy that 5 of my pieces made it in!


the logo and publicity designs were made
 by high school students of a graphic design class

title page


 I will be exhibiting with two Veronese textile artists.






The background of these photos is the sidewalk of Verona, beautiful pink and beige stones.

1 comment: