Saturday, May 30, 2015

Galleria 814

If you are in Toronto between the 3rd and 16th of June, 2015, take a drive over to Galleria 814 (809 St. Clair Avenue West, east of Oakwood).

Last Tree Standing
2014
Click here to learn about this piece.

The Hillcrest Village Fibreworks Show is on and I have two small pieces in it.

Farida's Garden
2009
Click here to learn about this piece and the Afghanistan projects
I chose those two works because they both combine fabric, sewing and Afghanistan embroideries.

The artists will be in attendance on July 4 from 7 to 10 pm at an opening reception.

Hours are Tuesday to Friday 12 to 6, Saturday 12 to 4. The gallery is closed Sunday and Monday.

I am in Italy so someone please send me a 'review' of the exhibit! I am sure it will be interesting.

Official invitation
June 2 is actually the hanging of the works
so I recommend not going on that day.

There is always much variety in the pieces selected in this annual show.

No comments:

Post a Comment