Sunday, December 25, 2011

My One Year Anniversary

Last year for Christmas my two younger children gave me this blog.

365 days ago

They chose the name, set it up and taught me how to post. I have thanked them almost every day this year. What a great gift... they said they could not possibly match it this year!



This blog has helped me stay focused on my art work. It has helped me develop an eye for photography and that has helped me SEE.  It has been a great way to publicize what I am up to. I have loved discovering other textile lovers through my followers' list.

There are people visiting this blog from Canada, Italy, Australia, USA, Chile, India, Spain, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Germany, France, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Brazil, South Korea, Philippines, China and Malaysia.

28 countries.

I have had close to 15,000 visits. That's incredible! To think all this is available through the World Wide Web.

WOW   
(as an aside, did you know that WOW flipped upside down spells MOM...)


I have loved all your comments - many who had difficulty posting their thoughts, emailed me instead. Keep those coming!

Thanks for your support throughout my first year of blogging.

Tiramisu and the blog birthday 

I want to wish all of you from around the world a wonderful holiday season!!

fireworks from the summer in the south of italy
 (photo by 'my sister' MT Sansotta)

1 comment: