Saturday, December 3, 2011

Collage Work

We had our last collage class this week. I stitched some of my pieces while talking to fellow students. It was a nice slow class.

I enjoyed the one-on-one with the teacher. I would have liked more of that throughout the term.

Here are some of my finished (or almost finished) works from the last segment of the course.


painted fabric, image transfer, hand stitching

collage papers, image transfers, commercial fabric,
paint, hand and machine stitching
painted cloth, image transfer, buttons, hand and machine stitched

There is an assemblage class next term at the Toronto School of Art. I would like to take it but with my Italy trip I will miss more than half the classes. Too bad because one of the projects, the altered book, interests me very much.

1 comment: