Monday, September 5, 2016

Umbrian Colours

Thanks for checking my blog while I and the group of 4 Canadians were on the Journalling Trip.

The travellers have a very good collection of memories in their journal. They definitely have plenty of ideas to pick from when creating their next art works- either quilted blankets or textile for the walls.


I am happy I had such a great group of ladies! That makes all the difference to the success of the trip.



I leave you with these lovely colours of Umbria.


If you are reading this and wish you had participated then you can think about it for the summer of 2018.

Sarebbe bello! 




Read some testimonials from my travellers:


"It was a most amazing trip, in an amazing region of Italy! Sandra introduced us to fascinating people that we never otherwise would have spoken with. She packed each day with unique activities. The beautiful accommodations surrounded by olive trees, history and art. I highly recommend it!" (L.P.)


"I have travelled in Italy several times. Sandra’s trip was by far the best organized and most interesting trip I have experienced. Bravo Sandra! I can’t wait to travel with you again." (C.C.)

Remember that I also do a trip for quilters and textile artists in Verona, Italy.

The next Verona trip is April 21-30, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment