Monday, June 16, 2014

Once a Day

Today is my birthday.

A birthday is the beginning of a new segment in your life. On a birthday, I get the same feeling like I do on January 1st or the first day of school, either for me or my children, in September. For me those have always been the times for new beginnings.

Today is a good day to start something new.

I am taking ONE photograph per day for the next 365 days. That's my new thing. I'm calling it "La Bellezza di Ogni Giorno" (the beauty of every day).

Here is today's picture.

I entitled it Focus.
There is only one pin head that is in focus and in a perfect spot too!
 It looks suspended.

1 comment:

  1. happy belated birthday, Sandra.
    I love the project of beauty of every day - good luck with it. You have an eye for finding la bellezza.

    ReplyDelete