Thursday, June 4, 2015

Ms Emma Designs no more

That wonderful one-of-a-kind store, Ms Emma Designs, is closing!

My latest purchase from Ms Emma Designs
Hand-painted silk

The designer will still be making clothes and selling on-line only. Her site is under construction at the moment.


In the meantime, there is a big sale at the store on Eglinton Avenue in Toronto, Ontario.

Owner and designer, Sofia Verna,
always saved her best scraps for me.
I have been using her fabric bits in my textile art since 2007.

Best call before you visit.

 (Anyone interested in my Umbria trip (end of august, 2016) will be lucky to have a class in hand-painted silk with Sofia Verna at her studios in Italy!)

                      365 Eglinton Avenue West (2 blocks West of Avenue Road)


Grand Closing Sale
Fashion… fixtures… furniture
Great deals on summer and upcoming winter colletion
From $5.00, $10.00, $20.00, $30.00…



No comments:

Post a Comment