Saturday, October 8, 2011

Market on Saturday

I am feeling a little better. Thanks for all your emails!

We went to pick up a few ingredients for the Thanksgiving menu. We celebrate it this weekend in Canada.



I love all the colours at this time of year.

fresh Ontario cranberries in the front corner





It's nice to have some of the kids home in Toronto for the weekend.

A view of downtown Toronto for one of my daughters who
 lives in Paris, France, and won't be with us this weekend.

After the market, we had a huge family breakfast together.

french toast, raspberry treats from the market, oranges,
apples, juice and maple syrup!

This post has nothing to do with textile or my studio but I have not been sewing since... 10 days ago when I got sick. I still feel like my head is under water! The sound is very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment