Thursday, December 6, 2018

Verona Trip

It's now official.


The trip to Verona, Italy, is FULL.


We have a few Canadians from Quebec, Ontario and Alberta who have signed up. We have two English women, one of whom lives in France. We have an American who lives in Germany.


What an international group!


The travellers quilt, create contemporary textile works, paint, knit...what talent!!


I can't wait to share this special place with them. I really love living in Verona!!


People who like my trips are open-minded people who love new experiences. They have no mobility issues (we do lots of walking). They love Italian food (who doesn't!) and have no serious food restrictions. They work well in groups.


I am disappointed I couldn't get everyone who sent me emails of interest registered for the trip but there is always the next time. Spring 2021. Remember it's first come, first served.


Please check back in April 2019 to see a visual diary of what we'll be up to in gorgeous Verona!

PS
I also have a trip to Umbria (the province in the middle of Italy). It focuses on journalling. Check it out here. You'll have to scroll down to see the Umbria info.

(All photographs of Verona are mine from past trips.)


No comments:

Post a Comment