Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Surprises

I received a gift this morning.

by Dijanne Cevaal
25cm x 50cm

An unexpected present.


I spent yesterday with Dijanne Cevaal showing her around Verona and she was grateful...it was my pleasure! I LOVE Verona and I was interested in hearing about her textile adventures.


She gave me one of her lino-printed, hand-dyed fabrics. If you want one for yourself she does sell them through her blog. Her Medieval Project panels are similar and can be embroidered and embellished any way you want.

Click here to view them.

I am not sure how I will use mine. It will always remind me of our time together in Verona.

2 comments:

  1. And I really appreciated your knowledge and companionship for my days in verona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I really appreciated your knowledge and companionship for my days in verona!

    ReplyDelete