|Bear Paw blocks were almost all made up!|
As I reorganized shelves, fabric and spools of thread, I did spend some time sewing those blocks together or adding a border on some quilt tops that needed a frame.
|Made using 5 inch squares and a few rectangles.|
Made using my fabric scraps of course!
I did buy new fabric for the back.
I sent several quilt tops out to the quilter for layering and quilting.
|I love this lime green binding. |
I could have gone with dark brown (boring)
or even a blue but the green makes a splash!
The whole process did take away some time from my art work but I feel it was worth it. It is much better to have these quilts done than in a box where no one can enjoy them.
|What a treat sewing by the fire on a cold spring day!|
I urge you to do the same!
Make it a spring cleaning project!