Monday, February 3, 2014

Road Trip

I am getting ready for a short road trip. I am heading out to Peterborough, about 1.5 hours from Toronto.


I have been invited to speak to the Kawartha Quilters Guild on Wednesday, February 5.



I have packed my quilts and textile work that I will be showing. It's nice to dig those out as most are rolled up and hidden in the top of a cupboard.

Taking each one out brings a smile. I remember making them and remember their travels, either in Europe or here in the house going from room to room.



I am looking forward to meeting this group. They have 180 members! Impressive. Hopefully the weather will be good enough for many of them to drive to the presentation.



If you are in the neighbourhood, please come! Non-members are welcome and it is free. For more info contact the group at juditha26@gmail.com

I am also teaching a 'quilt as you go' workshop on Thursday, February 6, from 9 to 3, which is also open to non-members. Very good price, too!

(detail photographs of some of what I will be showing)

No comments:

Post a Comment