Monday, December 2, 2013

Making Presents

It's been a while since I made a baby quilt.

My latest baby quilt…of course I made it using my scraps!

I made one as a gift recently for a new mom.

I used small triangles to cover the
opposite corners of a rectangle. I didn't measure these.
I love all the colours.

I put it together using my quilt as you go method!
(which I will be teaching out in Peterborough in February
at the Kawartha Quilters Guild))
I save all the triangle bits left over
from other quilts in a glass jar ready to use.

A new mom who is so happy and so excited about her bundle of joy.

a closer look at the border

I am so happy for my friend and her first baby.


On the back I added three maple leaves (very Canadian) because she was born in the Fall
and because she shares her birthday with two other cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment