Friday, January 6, 2017

BE THERE!! Verona, Italy, April 21 to 30, 2017

On a freezing cold day like today, I dream of a spring season in Verona, Italy. Doesn't that sound nice?


YOU may like to discover Verona while enjoying Verona Tessile, a biannual quilt and contemporary textile art festival highlighting works from around the world. 



A walking tour, classes, a wine tasting in the Valpolicella region, a cooking class of typical Veronese fare and a day trip to Venice are among the activities during the trip I organize.



My textile trip registration is progressing. There are still spots available so sign up soon as there are limited places (12 max.)

Verona is such a gorgeous city. Even though I have been visiting there for the past 11 years I never tire of it. The beautiful Adige river hugging the historical area.


The history.


The architecture.


And of course you can't talk about Italy without mentioning food!

Fresh spring asparagus over parmigiano crisps

Or it's people- full of life and ever so stylish! One of the plusses about this trip is that you will get to meet Italians that have the same interests as you- quilting and textile art. There have been some nice friendships between the Canadians and the Veronese that have blossomed since 2011 when I started taking groups over there.

Some of my friends that you will meet!

I hope you can join me for this authentic experience of Italian life. It will be unforgettable!!



Click here for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment