Monday, July 6, 2015

Radiation Exhibit Prague

The Radiation exhibit had another chance to be seen in April 2015 in Prague.



I like to post current things but I received these photos just before Verona Tessile and I completely forgot to post them.

My work far right.

If you want to read about this exhibit click here.


It is a shamed the individual representations don't have air to breathe around them. That makes a huge difference for the viewer. I do know this exhibit is fairly large. I think 80 pieces.



The organizers have decided to keep the exhibit together for another year. It will be seen in:

June 11-12, 2016, Celle, Germany (near Hanover)

In  November, the Roentgen Museum in Lennep, Germany ( W.C. Roentgen was the inventor of the x-ray) and the Textile Museum across the street (Tuchmuseum) will provide a joint venue.


Exciting to see art and science together again!

1 comment:

  1. How lovely that you and the radiation textiles are having such good European exposure. x

    ReplyDelete