Monday, November 30, 2020

Presents

Do you need any ideas for gifts this season? 

How about a pillow case? It folds up flat, weighs practically nothing making it perfect for mailing. AND it is perfect for any age!!

I've made lots over the years. You can see how it is done by clicking here. Easy for any skill level.

A tip: Use really good quality cotton fabric as this is an item that gets washed lots. I use quilter's cotton from reputable quilt stores.

Another tip: For your first one best stick to non-directional fabric. 

I've made this one for one of my kids...kids! He's in his 30's! Well, technically he is still my kid ;-)


It is to remind him his family members that live all around the world are thinking of him.



Great fabric! Post cards, stamps, fabric with words on it and that perfect highlight band- the air mail stripes.


Try one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment